Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Copenhagen

Copenhagen wins the award for most colorful buildings!









And now for more!


Construction art


Bike Goddess


Amazing Birdhouses!!


Ridiculous bike parking. EVERYONE in Copenhagen bikes.  I'm super jealous because I almost die everyday I ride my bike in nyc & I can never find parking :-(


Look who we found!! Triceratops veggie shopping!!


Tasty drink bottles, Alice in Wonderland style.


Sweet treats including a GIANT pop tart!


Can't go on a trip without one solid handstand pic


@ Den lille havfrue aka The Little Mermaid statue.


Sculpture garden!


Delicious cheeses!!


Loving the color scheme in this museum café


Tall art!



Jump gif!!! @ Statens Museum for Kunst


Neato canes


Car circa 1980s @ Copenhagen Design museum

On to Paris, France!!

No comments:

Post a Comment