Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Nautical Style Flags

I've always loved the look of nautical flags.  They're awesome pops of color and they're made up of sewn color blocked pieces that convey a message to other boats, what more could you ask for?  I wanted to play with the sweet coloration of these flags as well as add my own designs and color combos.


I attached a mini eyelet to each flag to give it that nautical feel and for easy hanging


They're great decor items as individual flags or as a string of them to brighten up a room





These flags will be on display and for purchase at our booth #10 at the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago September 8 + 9 (sat + sun) on Division st. in Wicker Park 11am-7pm both days.


I also made a special flag for the fair:




Look for our free temporary tattoo flag and stop in to peep some awesome flags and score a totally killer tattoo.


Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment