Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 4, 2011

Collab Slab Mini Backpack

Superfun collaboration between myself and my very good friend Victoria for her birthday! She designed the print and I made her a bag! We designed custom collab tags to go along with it. She wanted a kids size mini backpack. She picked blue as her lining color and everything else was up to me! Pressure's on. I made a few extra little surprises for her backpack that I knew she'd be super stoked about.

Her Drawing

The Bag!

The Inside Tag

The Outside Tag

Peekaboo

Sweet Inside Pocket

Extra Little Pouch

Back View- double thick straps!

Complete!!

P.S.- That little heart on the top left of the bag Victoria made at my embroidery party (see earlier posts) and I made it into a pin for her. She probably forgot about it she's gonna be so surprised!!!

Victoria and her backpack!!!

3 comments:

  1. what the fuck! what are you like the best best friend ever?!...my birthday is in august...and my favorite color is yellow....actually i might pay you to make me a plain yellow backpack just because i want one. why don't you shoot me a quote or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. fucking ace guys. kudos to you, gals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls have so much potential, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete