Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Nylon Clutch

This summer/fall I was invited to a lot of weddings.  Two of which were on the fancier side as weddings go.  After finally deciding what to wear to them I realized I didn't really have any fancy wedding appropriate bags.  And while all that I do is basically make bags I stick to mostly casual bags like backpacks, totes etc.  So here was my chance to bring my color block nylon skills to the world of clutches!  I made a simple envelope with a magnetic snap and my outfit was complete!  See the in-prog and finished photos below!







Maybe this has opened the world of more bags and cases to come!  I heard a suggestion of making something like this into an iPad case which would be pretty sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment