Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanksgivukkah Presents

This year was a very special year because Hanukkah fell on the day before Thanksgiving making it a double mega-holiday that has never happened before and won't happen again for another 70,000 years. As always I made special presents for my parents and sister. 9"


Travel friendly zippered pouches with a new fabric and magenta zippers for my Mommy




A 9" tall giraffe I needle felted for my big sister (she loves giraffes and PINK!)
don't ask me how long it took :-P



A bit more manly colored pouches to hold my Daddy's on-the-go paper stuff.


Silly drawn hang tags


Wrapped presents using this amazing "I love you a latke!" wrapping paper from Target designed by my friend Liz Apple who does rad design for their holiday department!


And this card that speaks the truth...



No comments:

Post a Comment