Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 21, 2014

Custom Projects

I've been working on some custom orders lately. It's always exciting when I get an email from someone who's super pumped about something I've made in the past that I don't make anymore, an older fabric I have "retired", or a new fabric that they want something made out of. That's when custom orders happen!

This time I was contacted by two people, one guy from San Fran wanted a matching 3D glasses backpack and t-shirt to wear at Coachella. Him and his friends all wear yellow shirts on Friday so keep an eye out for these beauties if you'll be there.

Another California based individual wanted a meat print backpack but I've been getting requests for a lot of them lately so I made an extra which is available in the Mokuyobi Threads Etsy shop!










I made the tee a Unisex Medium so it's a bit big on me, but you get the idea.


Tee and Backpack Combo!







No comments:

Post a Comment