Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Yoga Bags

More custom yoga products? Don't mind if I do! I had some fun with these and designed a few different silhouettes. I wanted to get creative with the opening and zipper functionality. My favorite is the blue one which has a wrap around zipper which gives it a super minimalist style that I dig. I spiced it up with a rainbow webbing strap because the 90's are back baby! I had some color block fun with the other two. They all include an inside pocket for stashing your keys, wallet, and whatnot. The third bag features an outside pocket as well for extra storage capabilities. Overall super pumped with how they turned out. Available at Urban Outfitters/Without Walls.





















1 comment:

  1. cuuuute! i'm a rainbow addict, so that makes my happy. <3

    ReplyDelete